We went fishing while my parents were in town. Heath went fishing for the first time and received fishing lesson from the best fisherman I know. The first day my Dad was the only one who had any luck. So the next day we set Heath up first and he caught 3 little fish in the first 10 minutes. After the 3 he caught his lucky streak was gone! But he was gloating because I still had not caught a fish. Then right when we were about to call it a day I caught a fish and I am proud to say it was the biggest of the little fish.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hi guys!! It's good to see that you guys are well and having lots of fun. Let us know when you'll be in the OC so we can get together for dinner or something...
Anna
Post a Comment