Saturday, November 15, 2008

First snow.

It finally snowed on Friday morning! I was so excited... but it was gone before the blink of an eye. I love the way our house looks with snow on it. Heath was not so excited because he forgot to park his car in the garage! By the time I got home from work on Friday you could not even tell it snowed that morning :( until next time...




(So not quite sure how the big round bubbles appeared in the photo... the snowflakes were not that big! Just for you Californians who do not know what snow looks like! ha ha)

1 comments:

Lindsey Hoffmann said...

Hi Steph! I have to say that I miss a snowfall. THere's something so peaceful about it. (Only on Sundays, though, when you don't have to drive anywhere!) I've never seen a picture of your house. It's so cute!