Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We laid low for Valentine's Day this year. I woke up early (not too early though this is me we are talking about) and made Crepes for the first time. They were delicious I might add Heath even said they were "heavenly" which was nice to hear. Then we spent the rest of the day with each other. We went to the movies and watched "He's Just Not That In To You" it was really cute. If we all had people that were honest with us when we were dating think of all the drama that would not have been in our lives. Anyways we had a wonderful day watching movies and eating delicious food. Happy Valentine's to all we love ya.



1 comments:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

I can't wait to ea them! I love crepes. I love that your post have food in them, we need to come over to your house more often. You guys look fun. Was the movie worth seeing in the theaters?? It looks good..