These beautiful flowers are from my dear friend Zach. The end of an era has arrived and Zach will be in high school next year. For those of you that don't know Zach and I use to hangout after school and I made sure he accomplished all of his homework and received outstanding grades (which I did). Well now he is to old and to cool for my help and the math he will start next year is probably way to advanced for me! (j/k if I study I could most likely remember how it works....) Anyways today was my last day with him. I know we will always be friends and he will hold me to the bet I made with him when he turns 16. But I will miss him. He is my Harry Potter Movie Buddy and we have lots of laughs together. He somehow even managed to convince me to watch the Simpson's with him the past 5 years. He is a wonderful kid and I am excited to see and hear all the drama of his High School Adventures at Reggis.Back in 05 or 06 at a Colorado Crush Game
He even made me watch this silly movie!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Zach
Posted by Heath and Steph at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment