This summer we are also trying to work on our house in between the cabin and our daily lives. We added crown molding to our bedroom, it's still a work in progress. All I know is that I need to buy Heath some power tools... like a hammer,a saw and the whole shabang! We cut the crown molding with just a regular saw and it took us a couple of cuts to get the angles right...Heath was getting frustrated and all I could do was laugh. The guy at home depot told us to put it up then paint which we did. Next time I think I will paint first then hang. But it is up and painted white! I think we are going to paint our room a light grey with red accents...hopefully it will look great. I found the new bedding I want but it is expensive so it will have to wait.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Our House
Posted by Heath and Steph at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You guys are so spiffy!!!
Post a Comment