Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend with Aaron

My Cousin Aaron was at a conference in Vail this week and stayed with us a couple days. We went to the movies ate good food and had a great time in the mountains on some ATVs that we rented. Now of course Heath wants to to buy a dirt bike and an atv for me.



At the end of our day in the mountain we drove past this bear cub! We were all pretty excited to see him. Too bad I did not get a great picture.

We came home and Aaron cooked us a delicious risotto!


Then we went to eat dessert at this place called the D Bar! It was delicious


I love ya Aaron!

1 comments:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Ah, the good old days of getting outdoors. So sad to not be in CO enjoying the awesome summers. And miss the view.... how are things going?? I miss your visits and chats..