Happy New Year!!
For those of you that do not know....We are pregnant! I have been a little cautious to post this just because of our history....it has been a long 4 years. However, currently I am 18 weeks pregnant. Yeah us! This post is mostly for my mom she was wondering if I am showing yet...so I have a bump I guess....I think I just look fat! But that's why the lack of pictures and posting since my New York trip I have not stopped puking! First time on the east coast and instead of site seeing the wonderful sites ...I saw lots of New York bathrooms or alleys where I could puke and no one could see. I thought the all day sickness (wish it was just morning) stopped at 12 weeks!!! So what the heck....I'm at 18 weeks and still at it! Thank goodness for Popsicles :)
So here are some pictures of me at 18 weeks...We find out on the 21st what we are having!



8 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys..that's awesome!!
you only think your fat cause you are so skinny to start with! CAUSE YOU ARE NOT FAT!you look so cute!
So cute! I know it doesn't feel cute when it happens to you, but trust me, you look cute!
Stephanie!!!! I've been waiting and waiting for a post like this!! I'm so happy for you!! I just can't stop using exclamation points!! I hope you feel better soon. I want lots of updates lady. Miss you!
I am so completely happy for you guys! Congratulations! You will be an amazing mother!
Woohoo! Congrats! We are very excited for you! You are so tiny for 18 weeks! You look great!
Hooray! I am SO excited for you guys! You look great and the puking will end (and with awesome results)! Congrats!
I am so excited to come back to see you and a little baby! Congrats! I hope you can enjoy being pregnant even if you are always sick. After waiting awhile it is totally worth it though right...?? YEAH!! You are going to look adorable!
thanks everyone!
Post a Comment