Tuesday, February 9, 2010

looking preggo

So this has been me the past 5 months! I have not been able to eat much but Popsicles! Heath laughs at me cause I will get home from work and call "up stairs for the night" Meaning ~ I don't feel like cooking, or doing anything! I have been puking all day, have a headache and I just want to sit on the couch eat my popsicle and fall asleep! Good thing I have such and understanding husband who is willing to help anyway he can. Love ya babe! I am glad to say its not everyday puking now just about once every 3 days, so I am finally starting to gain some weight.

I definitely look preggo now too! I can still wear all of my own clothes but....I don't think for long :( looks like I need to go shopping for some clothes that will fit. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Belly!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Are you kidding me!!! You are adorable Stephanie! I miss you

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

You look fantastic! Get excited for a girl- very dramatic but so loveable! Just an FYI- I wish someone would have told me. Babies r us is a pain in the rear and I wish I never registered there. Yes- they have everything and that is fantastic, but have the WORST return policy and have gotten stuck with unused presents because they won't even give store credit for them...

JenniD22 said...

Aw fun! found the baby bump pics! miss you xoxo

Robyn said...

I love your baby bump!!

Skinners said...

You are so cute!