So... Heath and and I have been up to a whole lot of nothing! Besides work I have still been pukey about once every 3 days and do not feel like doing much. Heath has been great with keeping up with the weekly chores while I sleep on the couch. We have seen a couple of movies. Heath really enjoyed Avatar....I did not see what all the hype was about. It was good but not as good as I thought it would be. Heath heard back from quite a few business school! With everything going on in our lives he has decided to go to Denver University to earn his Masters Degree in Business and Management! He starts school on March 22nd so that should makes things interesting. We are in search of a new car and updating the house before June hopefully we can get everything accomplished.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I googled Art with Larisse, to do some marketing work/research and your blog popped up. Awesome! You look like a mom Stephanie! How exciting that you and Larisse are having girls. Heath and I are in for some trouble! I better give you guys a call before Heath starts school. Take care, we are always thinking about you guys. Love the blog!
Love from Cali,
The Robinsons
Post a Comment