Oh my heck! you are almost there!!! I'm just so incredibly excited for you guys. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you have had your fair share of advice, but I remember someone told me on my first baby to enjoy every part of labor and delivery. Strange and somewhat sycotic, but it really is unbelievable and a miracle. It might be the most pain you've ever experienced, but it is absolutely beautiful and worth remembering. Miss you!
1 comments:
Oh my heck! you are almost there!!! I'm just so incredibly excited for you guys. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you have had your fair share of advice, but I remember someone told me on my first baby to enjoy every part of labor and delivery. Strange and somewhat sycotic, but it really is unbelievable and a miracle. It might be the most pain you've ever experienced, but it is absolutely beautiful and worth remembering. Miss you!
Post a Comment