So we are adjusting to having are wonderful little girl who is perfect! We sleep a lot and our favorite place to nap is on the couch with Shelby nice and close! Here is a look at mine and Shelby's day after all of our help left.
During the day so far I enjoy my floor time.....

My bouncer until I fall sleep....

chilling with mom while she takes my picture....

and getting my diaper changed!!! I do not like being in a dirty diaper and I usually like to go potty mid change when dad is changing me...it makes mom laugh!

I really like helping dad study when he gets home at night

and getting my bath before its time for bed

Mom figured out early that I love county music and I usually stop crying when she turns it on
especially the Zach Brown Band I also stop crying when she takes me outside I love some fresh air. We read books throughout the day and sing lots of songs whenever I am not sleeping and boy do I love to sleep.
We are doing great! I recovered well and am so thankful for all the support from family, work and my church friends with all the meals! Trying to figure out when to cook and do laundry is a whole different story... I am so thankful I have such amazing people in my life. I will need all that support when I have to go back to work...that will be hard at least she will be with me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment