Sunday, May 24, 2009

High School...Remember When

My High School Reunion is approaching at the end of this week unfortunately Heath and I will not be able to attend.(Yikes it has been 10 years!) When I went looking for my high school year book it could not be found... but I did find alot of old pictures with people who were very dear to me. I have mostly lost touch with everyone from high school which is a shame. There were some amazing people there that I am sure are doing great things in life. I know some have passed on and I hope we always remember them. Like the song that was sang the day before graduation "I will remember You" by Sara McLachlan, I will always remember my high school days and the people that let me share their days with them.
I wish I took pictures back then like I do today there are many missing from this collage that I had great times with. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoing the ride.


I also found all of my old cheer out fits...that's right I was a cheerleader and blonde!But the best part was that they still fit! I was shocked...
No laughing please:)

0 comments: