Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Huntington Beach


The last three days of our trip we stayed at my favorite place...Huntington Beach! Whenever I say I am home sick besides missing family this is the place I am homesick for. Huntington Beach right by lifeguard tower number 9. I grew up here in the summers. I love Jacks beach concession, strips with cheese cant be beat. Any day spent here can always bring a smile to my face. Especially when the night ends around a bonfire with family and smores or across the street hot tubbin in our hotel. The day is not complete however without a trip to the Pier and a stop by Jacks Surfboards shop to pick up some shirts for heath. (notice he only owns Jacks Shirts) We had a great time in Cali and cant wait to go back!

1 comments:

Jody and Jace Martin said...

I am SERIOUSLY craving a beach Vacation. I am so jealous of your trip to Cali. It was fun to hear about the trip, but even more fun looking at the pictures. I am glad you had fun.